Old March 8th 05, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Farrow Stephen Farrow is offline

Default Public Transport to Heathrow

wrote:
I am trying to do the decent thing and find out about bus services to
Heathrow but I am getting tired of being directed to 0990 telephone
numbers or web sites that are not available. Surely the world's busiest
airport has a site that tells me how to get from Watford to Heathrow.
If only using public transprt was the panacia that the enthusiasts
would have us believe.
Does anybody know of a good site as I don't have all day to google
this.

http://nrekb.nationalrail.co.uk/pois...unction.39.htm

--

Stephen

Managing Without Opera. It's the third week of the experiment. How are
Hannah and Gavin coping? Why is their sitting-room pale green? Why can't
they laugh without showing their gums? What's on the other side?