Old March 8th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Public Transport to Heathrow

On 8 Mar 2005 06:10:24 -0800, wrote:

I am trying to do the decent thing and find out about bus services to
Heathrow but I am getting tired of being directed to 0990 telephone
numbers or web sites that are not available. Surely the world's busiest
airport has a site that tells me how to get from Watford to Heathrow.
If only using public transprt was the panacia that the enthusiasts
would have us believe.
Does anybody know of a good site as I don't have all day to google
this.

As others have said

Green Line 724 runs direct
There is the Virgin Rail Link Bus.

Or you can try TfL bus 140 to Harrow Bus Station and then the 258 to
Watford. There is also a 350 from Harrow to Watford but you will pay a
higher fare than on the 258 as it is an Arriva commercial service.

www.busmap.co.uk has all the timetables for the above if you select the
timetables section.

The TfL journey planner also did a passable job at bringing up a journey
option OK using the 724.

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...T2?language=en

--
Paul C