Old March 9th 05, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

John Rowland wrote:
"Rupert Candy" wrote in message
oups.com...
John Rowland wrote:

Many parts of London would kill for the rail network Streatham

has.

Really? Which ones? Apart from Hackney, I can't really think of

any...

Belmont (Harrow), Belmont (Sutton), Staples Corner, Edmonton,

Chingford,
Roehampton, Blackfen, Shooters Hill, Woolwich, the list is too long,

in
fact, most places in London belong on the list.

But "most places in London" are on the Tube (though admittedly not many
of the examples you give). I imagine most inhabitants of Streatham
would gladly swap their three stations for an extension of the Victoria
Line...