Old March 9th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Tories call for better transport links in town

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:48:25 +0000 (UTC), "Brimstone"
wrote:

Why not give up motoring, especially in large towns and cities?

Because, with the possible exception of a lot of (but not all of)
London, public transport is woefully inadequate.

If I lived in London I think I'd be most unlikely to own a car.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain