Old March 9th 05, 10:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Auer-Hudson Adrian Auer-Hudson is offline

Default News Flash: Epping and Ongar line Easter Opening dates!!!

Robin May wrote:
"Boltar" wrote the following in:
ups.com

Perhaps you can mind your own business.

Wouldn't you agree though that after having posted a message which
boils down to "I don't want to go on the Epping to Ongar railway" to
every single thread about it, you have now made that point and could
just shut up? I don't see why you feel it so necessary to tell

everyone
repeatedly that you don't want to go on it and think it's boring.

It'd
be like someone with no interest in trains going to uk.railway and
replying to every thread to say "Trains are so boring, why would you
want to talk about them?"

--
message by Robin May.

For the longest time I had him "kill-filed". Then I realized this was
the opportunity to observe the mind of a fool at work and
"un-killfiled" him!

A.