Old March 10th 05, 08:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default News Flash: Epping and Ongar line Easter Opening dates!!!

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 10 Mar 2005:

So the only comments can be nice ones? What is this , some happy clappy
tree hugging therapy group for the EOR? Do they have special
dispensation that say perhaps the RMT or LU doesn't? You muppet.

Most newsreaders have an option to mark certain threads "uninteresting"
- why don't you do just that, so you don't have to read, or bother to
comment, on something that doesn't interest you?

On the contrary , I'm very interested in what happens to that particular
stretch of line. I just happen to think that despite the fact that it
was years before any sort of activity started there all they can manage is
the sorry operation they've got at the moment (and I don't think for a moment
that the rival group would have been any better). IMO the ripping up of
the conductor rails was vandalism , pure and simple. The line should have
been put in the hands of people who wanted to run a preserved tube line
since this was probably the one and only chance it could ever have happened.
Instead we've got some 2nd rate toytown setup (and yes I have been to see it).

B2003