Old March 11th 05, 01:26 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

In message , at 12:54:05 on
Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Chris Tolley remarked:
Signs say you can only enter the station that way if you are a GN or
GNER customer.

But is there anything apart from the sign to enforce it?

No actual people doing the enforcing when I've been there - but that's
always been off-peak.

As a general rule, I think un-enforced restrictions like that are a big
problem, because people don't really believe they exist, and therefore
don't complain about them. Until suddenly, one day...