Old March 11th 05, 05:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default News Flash: Epping and Ongar line Easter Opening dates!!!

"Boltar" wrote the following in:
oups.com

So the only comments can be nice ones?

No, but it's rather pointless if the comments are mind numbingly
repetitive. "Mind numbingly repetitive" describes perfectly your
comments about the EOR, which as I've already said all amount to little
more than "I think it's boring and don't want to go on it". We
established that long ago, perhaps you could consider only posting
about it when you have something new to add?

--
message by Robin May.
Drinking Special Brew will get you drunk in much the same way that

http://robinmay.fotopic.net