Old March 12th 05, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Java Tube Map

Richard wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 10 Mar 2005:

Hi

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have got a
new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it has gone.
can someone point me in the right direction where to get it or who to
contact about getting it?

Http://mobile.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/html/jp/mobile_wap.jsp

scroll down to the bottom of the page and it's still there!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/