Old March 14th 05, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tadej Brezina Tadej Brezina is offline

Default PT to/from Heathrow

In the thread "[London] transport related sights" the disscusion was
that the tube runs only to Terminals 1 to 3 at Heathrow and not to
Terminal 4 due to extension work.

This means that the only railbound PT serving T4 is "Heathrow express" ?
T1 to 3 are serviced by Tube and H-Ex?

As I will fly to London on wednesday (from Vienna), I'd like to know my
options! :-)

What's the difference in price, the ticket costs for H-EX seem to be
quite expensive. Don't they?

thanks & regards
Tadej
--
Boards können vor Ort gegen Fee gerentet werden ...
Klaus-M. Schremser 02.02.05