Old March 16th 05, 09:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
woodman woodman is offline

Default Tube line to Hayes?

Who is "someone"? Where did you hear this?

Gosh, sounds like I'm being interrogated!

"Someone" was a woman whom I don't know, and would not recognise again,
talking to a bus driver (surely in breach of travelling regulations),
the conversation took place on a bus.

Aah! No, not the thumbscrew!

It was late at night, somewhere in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
I didn't realise the information was "classified".
She did say she had heard the information from her Mum.
Honest.
No, I don't know her Mum's name either.
Hope this does not mean all middle-aged female staff being brought in
and interrogated. I didn't mean to start anything...