Old March 16th 05, 11:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Oyster Pre-Pay Anomaly?

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:23:27 +0000, Barry Salter
wrote:

Section L of the National Rail Fares Manuals lists the following
sub-standard cash fares:

[snip list of routes]
NB: Fares are ONLY available in the direction shown.

In my experience, these one route there across a Z1/Z2 boundary that
works in the reverse too.

The fare is correctly charged at £2 - in fact £1.70 as I was using
Oyster, but the point stands.

--
Cheers,

Jason.