Old March 17th 05, 06:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Lights, camera, Becktion!

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Pendar Sillwood wrote:

---------- In article
.com,
wrote:

I'm sure I've seen Liverpool Street in a couple of movies, they must
be able to find something for that.

The worst omission is Aldwych. That MUST have had more films made there
than any other station.

I'm guessing the locations are where the films were set, rather than
filmed, although that does make Full Metal Jacket a bit of an anomaly.

And i suspect a tube map with both Southwark and Aldwych would be tricky
to find!

tom

--
I know you wanna try and get away, but it's the hardest thing you'll ever know