Old March 19th 05, 11:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Ken stole my 80p!

With the central line down from North Acton this morning, I got the District
from Ealing to Acton, then Picc to Hammersmith (same price as to WC). As my
destination is White City, and the H&C isn't the most frequent service, I
decided to get the 72 or 220. Of course I got charged for it, so as well as
taking longer and having to suffer the scallys that infest Londons busses, I
had to pay more too!

*grouches*
--
Everything above is the personal opinion of the author, and nothing to do
with where he works and all that lovely disclaimery stuff.