Old March 19th 05, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
DistrictDriver DistrictDriver is offline

Default Tube closures next weekend?

Mrs Redboots wrote:
I haven't been on the Tube for ages, but friends of mine are coming

London next weekend. When trying to give them directions from their
hotel to my place, I looked (as I often do) on the "Journey Planner",
and found that they were directed to change at Green Park instead of
Victoria, which would be more logical. When I input the same journey
for yesterday, it directed them via Victoria.

From this, am I right in thinking the District & Circle Lines are

closed
again next weekend? The TfL site only gives this weekend's closures,
not next... sigh....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Indeed Mrs R, there's an awful lot of engineering work affecting the
network over the Easter period.
The District line is indeed suspended Whitechapel to Earl's Court and
no Circle line service at all. This applies on Good Friday right
through to Easter Monday (inclusive).