Old March 20th 05, 09:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Harper Ian Harper is offline

Default Ken stole my 80p!

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
With the central line down from North Acton this morning, I got the

District
from Ealing to Acton, then Picc to Hammersmith (same price as to WC). As

my
destination is White City, and the H&C isn't the most frequent service, I
decided to get the 72 or 220. Of course I got charged for it, so as well

as
taking longer and having to suffer the scallys that infest Londons busses,

had to pay more too!

shrugs

Could have got the Central Line from Ealing, then the rail replacement bus
service from North Acton, which was pretty quick, or even spent only 80p on
a 607 from Ealing to Shepherd's Bush and walked five mins to WC.

Ken didn't steal your 80p, you simply didn't use the rail replacement bus
service!