Old March 20th 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Ken stole my 80p!

"Paul Weaver" typed

Ian Harper wrote:
Could have got the Central Line from Ealing, then the rail

replacement bus
service from North Acton, which was pretty quick

No doubt, had I waited 15 minutes for a central line

, or even spent only 80p on
a 607 from Ealing to Shepherd's Bush and walked five mins to WC.

Wasn't sure how long that would take, last time I did it is was full of
the usual scum that infest busses, a fight broke out, and it took over
half an hour

Ken didn't steal your 80p, you simply didn't use the rail replacement

bus
service!

He promised that tickets were valid on local busses.

Presuming you are on Oyster PrePay, I think you *might* be able to get
your money back, if you were prepared to spend ages on the phone.

I don't think I'd bother for 80p though.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.