Old March 20th 05, 01:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default Oyster Pre-Pay Anomaly?

James Farrar wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:

I did once meet a couple of Imperial students on the Circle line on

their way from Gloucester Road to High St Ken... having walked from

Imperial to Gloucester Road to catch the Tube because they didn't

know
the way to Kensington High St on foot! Some scientists have no

common
sense...

Funnily enough, in all the years I've been travelling to IC (mostly,

as
last night, for the express purpose of consumption of intoxicating
liquor...), I've still never learnt the route from HSK to the Union

Bar.
Which I suspect would have been quicker than waiting 5 minutes for a
Circle line train, and walking up from Gloucester Road...

It's pretty simple... from hsk tube turn right and walk until you get
to the albert hall