Old March 20th 05, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default Ken stole my 80p!

wrote:
Of course, if you want to make multi-modal journeys for as
little money as possible, may I introduce you to the
Travelcard (a long standing resident of almost every
newsagent in the city) and it's new friend, Oyster PrePay?

The OP was using Oyster Prepay - hence the reference to 80p in the
subject

With the central line down from North Acton this morning, snip

Next time, I would suggest that you choose any one of the
many very good transport links available in that part of
London rather than taking the most convoluted route I can
think of and then moaning here about the consequences of
your own inefficiency.

Erm, do read the comment on the central line being closed before
trolling