Old March 21st 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matt Ashby Matt Ashby is offline

Default Ken stole my 80p!

With the central line down from North Acton this morning, snip
Next time, I would suggest that you choose any one of the
many very good transport links available in that part of
London rather than taking the most convoluted route I can
think of and then moaning here about the consequences of
your own inefficiency.

Erm, do read the comment on the central line being closed before
trolling

I wasn't trolling, and had read the OP's message several times
to be sure I had it right. I was refering to the good transport links
available in that area even *without* the Central Line.

Matt Ashby
www.mattashby.com