Old March 22nd 05, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Lights, camera, Becktion!

In message , Dave Arquati
writes
TheOneKEA wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:

Aldwych, Southwark AND MORNINGTON CRESCENT.

I win!

Surely you're in knip, after crossing the Thames? Or is that only in
Quadrant 5 rulesets?

With Southwark following Aldwych, I assumed we were playing using the
Fleet parallel forced turnback rules. Otherwise Aldwych to Southwark
would be a very dodgy move!

Not necessarily. You can invoke the little known Great Northern,
Brompton & Piccadilly Historical Set at that point. **Provided** you
don't use "British Museum" on the Central, Aldwych can double for that,
some of its treasures having been stored on the branch during the war.

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk