Old March 22nd 05, 09:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Totteridge Ground Frame

In article .com,
(TheOneKEA) wrote:

I went past Totteridge station today and noticed that the ground frame
appeared to be partially in pieces and soaked with various lubricants;
the emergency trailing crossover in the four-foot appeared to be
equally treated.

Is this frame due to be recommissioned soon? And if it is, does anyone
know what rusty rail move will be inaugurated to test it?

Sorry about the late comment, but I kept forgetting to check the details
out. Apparently it appears to have been re-commissioned of sorts by
Tubelines and was used by engineering trains during the recent Barnet
branch shut down. I'm not sure when it will be recommissioned for use by
passenger trains though.

Roger