Old August 15th 03, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Victor West Victor West is offline

Default Mobiles on public transport (was Radio on the Tube)

"Andrew Black" wrote in message
Dave wrote in news$q0Y1EtISP
:

However there is a byelaw which says that
no-one is allowed to use equipment for the reproduction of sound "to the
annoyance of any person" - which is slightly different.

I wonder if this bylaw would outlaw the use of mobile phones! I certainly
get annoyed by use of phones on trains and buses. Does anyone know of any
organisation campaigning for reduction in use of mobiles.

What annoys you? The rings or the chatter?

Victor