Old March 22nd 05, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Driving Instructions

mo wrote:
If I am on the Chiswick roundbaout and I want to get to central
london what roads should i be using (looking to get near Bow
Street) - is it the A4?

Yes. I think you'll find that the signs say "Central London A4".

I should have a GPS system but just wanna know whats going on if I
cant use it for whatever reason!

It will be much more fun if the GPS has problems nearer to Bow Street!
By the way, why do you assume the GPS system will route you via the
Chiswick Roundabout? Where are you starting from?

--
Richard J.