Old March 22nd 05, 05:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Scott Tim Scott is offline

Default Routes 38 and 159

Spare TA's from FW from the 267 possibly as new buses have been specified
for the 267 and I sense some TA's the SN51 batch or even SN03/LG02 may move
from FW. Remember there are also some spare surplus DPSs when the 33/419 go
from Fulwell/Stanford Brook (or is it Shepherds Bush for the 419 allox)
which may go and replace older DP's around the Transdev London operations.
Perhaps remaining VA's at FW/HH and TV may go when this happe4ns.

"Rupert Candy" wrote in message
oups.com...

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 15 Mar 2005 08:57:40 -0800, "TheOneKEA"

wrote:

snip

So which one is likely to be converted last? The 13?

No probably not - there are lots of theories about using surplus low
floor buses to convert the 13 sooner rather than later.

That sounds exciting - whose surplus low floor buses? I suppose it's
part of the London United empire now.