Old March 22nd 05, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
mo mo is offline

Default Driving Instructions

"Mike Hughes" wrote in message
Lets take a fairly quiet time. I would go from Cromwell Road to
Knightsbridge, Hyde park Corner, Constitution Hill, The Mall, Trafalgar
Sq, Duncannon St, The Strand, Aldwych, L Catherine St, L Exeter St, R
Wellington St forward to Bow St. Where *exactly* are you going in Bow St
and what time are you travelling. (at least my knowledge is still up to
date g)

In a Car on Saturday about 4ish. We are going to Russell Street to a theatre
which is right enxt to Bow Street (i figure more ppl know Bow street)

The route you list above sounds similar to the one the GPS system took us to
last time.. i def remember going past Harrods, the strand and places like
that! (and under the arch)