Old March 22nd 05, 10:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
mo mo is offline

Default Driving Instructions

"Mike Hughes" wrote in message news:5

BUT you can't use Constitution Hill and The Mall because they are shut at
that time on a Sunday.

we are going on a Saturday! we are going to the Fortune Theatre...

From Southampton you will be coming in along the M3, then the A316, go
past Twickenham and Richmond then use the flyover ( a bit narrow and bumpy
but saves a lot of waiting time at the lights) at the Hogarth Roundabout
(not Chiswick) to get to the A4.

the route i normally take is M3, M25, M4 to Chiswick Roundabout - I can joi
nthe A4 that way cant I?

where does the A4 end up? will it be easy enough to find signs pointing to
covent garden way (or what signs should we look for)

also last time we went we stayed in a NCP car park but i noticed a lot of
car parking spaces on roads, does russell street have any and if not any
large roads to check out before the NCP?

There are a few possibilities for you to get to Russell Street. Try this
one.

cheers - i have a feeling we will get los tand it will all go to pot