Old March 23rd 05, 12:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"loobyloo" wrote in message
On 22 Mar 2005 14:30:09 -0800, EorJames wrote:

Hello Guys,
Im starting Up a service called LU Photo Shop
and search. Basicly For a fee of Ten Pounds
you can Request up to 30 stations On the London
Underground to be Photograghed on the Outside
and the Platforms Minimum of 5 Photos per station.
Photos cost 10p each to cover developing And Free
Postage Up to a certain amount photos. All photos
will be protected and sent to your home direct.
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

Why are people who offer services on usenet always so crap at English?

I thought he was being crap at German.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped