Old August 15th 03, 11:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Cowie David Cowie is offline

Default Anti skid surface on the uphill ?

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:10:33 +0100, "Steve Naïve"
wrote:

I don't know the site in question, either, but often the anti-skid is also
coloured (red), so drawing the drivers attention to a crossing.

No, more like a mottely brown/beige (80's telephone exchange colour).
Also seems to get mixed in with black from the 'glue'.

Unlikely the funky green cycle lanes or magic red carpets for buses,
taxis and bicycles.

Next we'll be painting the roads black ...