Old August 15th 03, 11:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
u n d e r a c h i e v e r u n d e r a c h i e v e r is offline

Default Parking ticket - advice, please?

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:28:13 +0100, Dave
wrote: u n d e r a c h i e v e r
writes
It's people like who you drive up the cost of council tax. Wanting
compensation when a quick phone call will probably sort it all out.

what fantasy London are you living in?

One where I have had a couple of parking tickets revoked by making a
simple phone call or writing a short letter. Both of which took up less
time than my contributions to this thread.

i am astonished, and stand corrected. my local authority demands something
in writing in all circumstances. i understood this to be custom and practice
across London.

--
u n d e r a c h i e v e r