Old March 24th 05, 09:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Harper Ian Harper is offline

Default London Bus Route Maps

"Matt Wheeler" wrote in message

"Ian Harper" wrote in message
A while ago I downloaded some linear plans of London Bus routes such
as the
7 and 23, aka linear tube plan style with all stops in one line and
average
journey times.

Try this:

Go he

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...e=en&mode=line
There is a Bus Timetable search down the page, where you can enter a
service number (and optional bus stop), and it'll bring up a list of
relevant services.
Click on this, and you get a list of bus stops on the route, which you
click on. This gives you the stop specific timetable, which includes
the line-map for the route and the time between stops.

Brilliant. I hoped it was still tucked away somewhere. Thanks Matt.