Old March 24th 05, 10:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] kajr@mwfree.net is offline

Default How Long to Buy a Ticket

What are suggesting, that I drive to say St Albans and start my journey
there because Thameslink aren't as uselss as Silverlink. If I live in
Watford and start my journey in Watford then surely I should expect to
be able to buy a ticket without queuing for 20 minutes. As it happened
I didn't but lots of people obviously did. Not much use in considering
rail travel if you have to add an indeterminate amount of time to your
journey to cover the purchase of a ticket.

Kevin