Old March 24th 05, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Brittin Jim Brittin is offline

Default London Bus Route Maps

In article ,
says...
A while ago I downloaded some linear plans of London Bus routes such as the
7 and 23, aka linear tube plan style with all stops in one line and average
journey times.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/buses/buses_map.shtml doesn't have a link to them, and
a search of the TfL site has got me nowhere. I have one from last summer
saved on my hard drive, so I'm not imagining their existence. Anyone know
if they are still available, or have disappeared into the ether?

This one is certainly still available, probably changing the route
numbers you require will still work.

http://map.tfl.gov.uk/buslinear.asp?route=25