Old March 24th 05, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"Jim Brittin" [wake up to reply] wrote in
message m...
In article .com,
says...
I dont really want to email them.
But why cant i do it.
What is the LUs position on this?
Can anyone tell me.
But now ive read about the permits and stuff.
I never get stopped when im on my own anyway.
Im doing it and if i get a letter or email from them i know where it
came from.
But really i think of my self as doing people a favour.
Like who dont want to travel to far out on the tube,live up north or
dont live in the country, Whats cheaper for an american a 300 quid
plane ticket or my fee of 18 pounds on top of photo fees which arent
alot.
So please if you live up north or cant get near london please use my
service my website which is now up and running.
www.londonundergroundphotostop.bravehost.com
Dont worry i am a pritty good photographer.
So please use my service.
Regards James

Guess you mean http://www.londonundergroundphotoshop.bravehost.com/

He can't even spell his site's URL correctly ;-)