Old March 24th 05, 03:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Rundle Richard Rundle is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"EorJames" wrote in message
ups.com...
Look is it me all you care about is my Grammer.
i rush typing to get it done quickly.
Look if you think my idea is crap, then save your time by not posting
ok.
Please do post if you want to add somthing good, like a suggestion or
if you want to use my services.
Ok
Thank you
James

No you misunderstand. If I was purchasing services off someone, whether a
company or an individual, I'd certainly expect them to get their advertising
right - after all that's how you attract business. If you "rush typing to
get it done quickly", I'd think it more likely you would do the same in the
job. After all, how much more time does it take to use reasonably correct
English, including capital letters in the right place, than to type the way
you have in the last couple of posts ? 10 seconds extra ? If you're trying
to get clients, or even just to get someone to read what you have to say, I
reckon those 10 seconds are worthwhile.

--
Richard