Old March 24th 05, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
EorJames EorJames is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

But in the end of the day, is my service what people want.
If i get enough requests i will ask the LU for permission, but if i
dont i think ill leave the idea alone.
Most of the people on here think it stupid but hey i dont have the
money to advertise greatly and if they ask me to pay for what im doing
it would cost to much.
Now i think it was stupid idea. But if you guys think it's a good idea
and i should ask permission ill do it.
Cheers
James