Old March 24th 05, 11:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
EorJames EorJames is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Well this is to be helpfull really and to help me out a bit.
Its really covering the costs but there is a few pounds over to buy me
an egg freid rice and chips on the way home.
But i do make somthing out of it well im hoping to up date my camera so
with the money each time i get over from the fee its going into a
savings fund.
Right now:
Fee: 18 pounds
Photos set of 5: £1.00
If photos are in stock prices are as follows
Set of 5:£ 5.50
Set of 10:£8.50
set of 15: £12.50
set of 20:£15.50
over 20: a price will be aranged
Now remember in the price of the photos you are getting high quality
photographs with unbeatable quality.
Now also remember these photos are taken to a high quality with high
quality film.
When the photos are in stock the prices are what they would cost to get
a certain amount developed again ,as the guys i use are brillant.
The website is to be updated very soon but the above prices are
correct, because i have now thought through all of the costs properly.
Lets hope that permit goes through ok.
Thanks
James