Old March 25th 05, 09:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Tube so expensive

"David Cantrell" wrote in message
On 16 Mar 2005 09:32:26 -0800, "EorJames"
said:

Luckly in todays budget petrol hasnt gone up until september.

I suggest.
You learn to.
WRITE properly in English.
before jabbering.
About politics.

A cheap shot, considering that he did not vote for the government
responsible for his education, whereas we did. Most people of his generation
have terrible English.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped