Old March 25th 05, 10:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
mo mo is offline

Default My journey to Central London

"James Farrar" wrote in message
mo wrote:
Is tomorrow

Doesnt look liek we will have GPS unless I can borrow one by tomorrow
morning

Just out of interest, following Mikes directions we get to Parliment
Square which is just near Downing street - what happens if you try and go
down there?

You drive into a big metal gate, and the policemen permanently stationed
there take you away, probably under the Prevention of Terrorism Act
2005...

just one guard you say? i'll mow him down in my Fiesta

Can we get close enough to take a photo (why not??) - or can we just claim
we didnt know what was down there!