Old March 26th 05, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:43:13 +0100, Lars Elmvang
wrote:

Nick Cooper wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:57:57 +0000, Arthur Figgis
] wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:19:38 -0000, (Mark Brader) wrote:
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/faq/filmingfaq.asp writes:
"in accordance with our Bylaws we do not permit the filming of [...]
Misuse of escalators"
James Farrar asks:
Misuse of escalators?
Presumably referring to dangerous stunts like sliding down between two
escalators, or trying to ride on the handrails.
Or not carrying a dog?

Funnily enough, getting off at Wood Green the other day,

Hmm, and you used the escalators for this? I wonder what the blokes
and blokettes behind the CCTV screens were thinking......
there was a
bloke ahead of me on the escalator with a Jack Russell (or similar)
perched across his shoulders. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera
with me, but a picture of him just passing the "DOGS MUST BE CARRIED"
sign would have been priceless!

Seriously though, one would wonder if this guy actually knew if you
usually wear pelts of DEAD animals

I suppose that might have made sense in Danish, but it seems to have
lost something in translation....
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk