Old March 26th 05, 01:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Tube so expensive

Brimstone wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 25 Mar 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Christine. wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 25 Mar 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes
Isn't he proof that New Labour's education policy hasn't worked very
well.... at least, not in his case!
--
It depends on his age.

Didn't he say he was 15? In which case he'd have been educated almost
completely under the present government.

Errrrmmmm, I'm not one to pick holes (most of the time) but weren't you
suggesting that he *hadn't* been educated?

No, I was suggesting that the education policy of the present
Government, if this young man is a typical example of the product,
hasn't worked very well.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/