Old March 26th 05, 10:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:55:51 -0000, Martin Underwood wrote:

You might want to think about your charging policy: will you charge
the same amount of money to take a new photo as you would to use an
exsiting photo that you took for another customer, for instance?

Well, if I was a customer of his, I would expect that if *I* had
specified which photographs should be taken, and had paid for them, a
process known formally as "commissioning", then *I* would own the
copyright on them, so he wouldn't have the right to duplicate them.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9767309.html
(One of the protoype PEP units at Derby in an interesting livery, 1980)