Old March 27th 05, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Oyster Prepay on Thameslink

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 02:04:20 +0100, Barry Salter
wrote:

And, for completeness, the current list of stations valid for
cross-London transfer on a through ticket (displaying the "Maltese
Cross" marker, is as follows:

Aldgate Embankment London Bridge
Amersham Euston Marylebone
Baker Street Euston Square Moorgate
Balham Farringdon New Cross Gate
Bank Finsbury Park Old Street
Barking Greenwich Paddington
Blackfriars Highbury & Islington Queens Park
Blackhorse Road Kensington Olympia Richmond
Canning Town Kentish Town Seven Sisters
Cannon Street King's Cross/St Pancras Southwark
Charing Cross Lancaster Gate Stratford
Ealing Broadway Lewisham Tottenham Hale
Edgware Road Limehouse Tower Hill
Elephant & Castle Liverpool Street Upminster

Apologies for pedantry but you've missed all the stations starting with
"V" and "W" ! I only spotted it because my local station - Walthamstow
Central - is also a transfer point.

Therefore add on

Vauxhall Waterloo West Hampstead
Victoria West Brompton Wimbledon