Old March 27th 05, 11:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:08:50 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

In message , Arthur Figgis
] writes
A long article on railways which I wrote was once put on a religious
fundamentalist website

We would all *love* to know how that came about and what the possible
relevance was, Arthur! :-))

It was about a country which was in the news... though quite why they
wanted to nick something on defunct trains, I don't know! I'm
currently (munch) eating a bacon butty before (munch) heading to the
pub, so I don't think I'd really get on with Al Qaeda :-)
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK