Old August 16th 03, 05:00 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Bob Brenchley. Bob Brenchley. is offline

Default Box Junction Penalty

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:06:18 +0100, Robert Woolley
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:45:20 +0100, "AstraVanMan"
wrote:

And on a slightly different note, can I just mention that bloody idiot
pedestrians who casually walk across crossings a good 4-5 seconds after
their light has gone red, are equally, if not more so, to blame for
congestion in cities. But do they get fined? Do they ****. I've not heard
of a single prosecution for anything like the offence known as jaywalking in
the states.

There's no equivalent offence in the uk.

Though I'm sure there are some offences that can be used.

--
Bob.

distinction is yours to draw...