Old March 27th 05, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Balham to High St. Ken today?

"Richard J." wrote in message

Balham to Clapham Junction, then Silverlink to West Brompton, District
to High St Ken, but the Silverlink service is only every half-hour.

The TfL Journey Planner gives various routes according to the precise
departure time, including the one you suggested.
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...T2?language=en

Yup, that was where I got my route from, but so often people here come up
with a better one. I went the original route, which was fine. Thanks for the
input.

Ian