Old March 29th 05, 10:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Film? Goodness, how quaint! Anybody else still use it????

Yup. Why should I pay 200 quid for a half decent digital camera and
then
have to fork out for a photo printer or just take the memory card down
a developers anyway when I can keep using my perfectly good 35mm camera
and get a free film whenever I get my shots developed.

B2003