Old March 29th 05, 01:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] nick.cooper-625delete@virgin.net is offline

Default London Undeground film/TV locations

Just done an update of my web-page on the Underground in Films & TV,
but there are a couple of queries as to locations used:

'Seven Days to Noon' [1950 feature film]

http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ilmtv/7dtn.htm

Clearly Trafalgar Square (Bakerloo) to begin with, but can anyone ID
the exit station at the end? The penultimate screengrab is the start
of a right-to-left tracking shot, following the actor walking across
the front of the station, and then turning right down the slope/alley.

Harry's Game [1982 ITV/Yorkshire TV]

http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...lmtv/hgame.htm

Can anyone confirm if it is actually Watford at the end? Quality of
screengrabs a bit dreary - could only obtain a very old VHS
sell-through.

As per past debate, I've been supplied with a much better copy of the
production still taken on the Bank Central platform for 'The Passionate
Friends':

http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...v/tpfriend.htm

Might actually get round to doing some more tonight. Maybe....