Old March 29th 05, 03:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 29 Mar 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Film? Goodness, how quaint! Anybody else still use it????

Yup. Why should I pay 200 quid for a half decent digital camera and
then
have to fork out for a photo printer or just take the memory card

down
a developers anyway when I can keep using my perfectly good 35mm

camera
and get a free film whenever I get my shots developed.

And waste 90% of the shots.... at least with a digital, you only need

You speak for yourself there I think

And I don't use a dedicated photo printer - my ordinary computer

printer

I think my ordinary computer printer (a dot matrix) might not *quite*
be up to the job. So I'd still have to shell out on a photo printer.
Besides , compared to "proper" film , something done on a laser or
inkjet
looks rubbish anyway.

works fine. Plus, if I want to send a photo to someone else, I don't
have to haul out my scanner and waste time scanning - the photos are
already on my computer, just waiting for me to use them!

Couldn't care less about that , never send pictures in emails.

B2003