Old March 29th 05, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"David Splett" wrote in message
"Boltar" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yup. Why should I pay 200 quid for a half decent digital camera and
then
have to fork out for a photo printer or just take the memory card down
a developers anyway when I can keep using my perfectly good 35mm camera
and get a free film whenever I get my shots developed.

For my purposes, being constrained to 24, 36 (or whatever) pictures in a
day would be the limiting factor. I am quite often known to take 150-200+
photos in one day with my digital camera!

There is a way to overcome that film constraint. Buy some more and change
them when used up. There is no law (statutory, physical, economic or other)
that says "Thou shalt use only one film per day".